Connect with us

Jimmy's Corner

Mom of Three Dies After Swallowing $102 Worth of Cocaine

Victoria Buchanan died when she swallowed $102 of cocaine prior to her flight home to Dubai.

Published

on

Photo: Shutterstock

A British teacher and mother of three’s cocaine vacation party led to her horrific death.

Victoria Buchanan — who lives in Dubai — purchased $510 worth of cocaine on her annual family trip to the UK with her husband Mark.

But when Victoria arrived at Manchester airport with $102 of cocaine leftovers, the pretty mom opted to swallow the deadly drug when she realized she still had the drugs in her possession.

 

[ Read More ]

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *